AC Marin - COVID-19 Protocols For All Teams
AC Marin follows all current guidelines and protocols stipulated by Marin County Health, the State of California and the CDC for outdoor sports:
- At this time (01/10/2022) activities may be performed outdoors without masks.
- All AC Marin coaches are vaccinated and boosted.
- All players are STRONGLY encouraged to get vaccinated and boosted.
- Do NOT attend practice or a game if you are sick.
- You MUST get tested if you (or anyone you have been in close contact with) exhibit the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath / difficulty breathing
- Loss of smell or taste
- Fever ≥100.4° F or chills
- Body ache
- Congestion / runny nose
- Sore throat
- Nausea or vomiting
- If you test positive, are sick or have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19, you MUST follow CDC protocols for Quarantine and Isolation.
- ALL instances of contact between any member of AC Marin with a positive tested person, must be reported to the club to firstname.lastname@example.org