Why Play AC Marin?
We truly are a year round playing club. We play A LOT of soccer here. Our teams are good, some of the best in the area. We develop players. You will become a better player playing here. Our players frequently get recruited to play for ECNL and/or DA programs, often getting scholarship offers. We have a strong showing in PDP and ODP elite playing programs. Our coaches are passionate, qualified and licensed and committed to helping your player reach their desired level of performance; high school, college, or professional.
AC Marin Mission Statement
North Bay Youth Soccer League is a non-profit, educational organization dedicated to fostering the physical, mental and emotional growth and development of the North Bay youth through the sport of soccer at all levels of age and competition. Our job is also to make it fun and instill a lifelong passion for the sport in young players.
AC Marin Club Culture
- Dedication: Be your best all the time – Be committed towards own development, team, and club at all times. Players come to practice ready to compete and coaches are ready to teach and demand high performance.
- Compete: Strive to win without sacrificing development
- Humility: Win and lose with grace
- Confidence: Take charge, make an impact for self, team and club
- Respect Each Other: Teammates, opponents, officials, staff…. Everyone
- Responsibility: Accountable for our role in all situations
To provide a professional, simple and community focused soccer club that tailors to every age, level, culture and part of the community it works in.
AC Marin offers a variety of program for different ages and different level of skills. Here is the list of program that our club offers to the players:
- Academy Programs: for 4 to 11 years old.
- Pre Comp Academy: for U6 to U8.
- Youth Competitive Developmental Program.
- Elite Level Competitive Teams.
Our philosophy is to develop the full potential of each player in our league. We do this by providing outstanding year-round programs which concentrate on the whole player.
Our commitment to our players and families is to:
- Hire quality team coaches and trainers.
- Provide exceptional year-round developmental programs.
- Keep costs as low as possible.
- Provide financial assistance to qualified families.
- Provide fund raising opportunities for all families.
- Provide up-to-date information on club programs and events.
- Have dedicated long-term volunteers.
Five-Year Strategic Planning Goals
Growth and Retention – We aim to grow our programs by 5% annually at all levels over the next five years. Targeted efforts will improve retention of Northbay Youth Soccer League and AC Marin members throughout their entire soccer career.
Coaching Excellence – Understanding that coaching quality plays an integral role in the success of our organization, we will focus renewed and increased resources on hiring, training, and retaining the best coaches possible.
Player Development – We will demonstrate our strong commitment to the youth participants of Northbay Youth Soccer League and AC Marin by investing passionately in the growth and development of each individual player.
Organizational Development – Northbay Youth Soccer League and AC Marin will consistently and vigorously evaluate itself in order to continually develop the organization with the ultimate goals of meeting members’ needs and being a highly successful soccer club.
NBYSL is a not profit organization. We hold 501(c)3 Tax Exempt Status. All Donations to the league are 100% tax deductible.